Books on Sale

Hargood Book Trailer

Two extremes

I am sick today, and so I am doing what all modern-day sick people do. I'm surfing the web aimlessly. And I've come upon two major news bulletins - one awesome and the other... not so much. The first thing I found was the debut single from the upcoming album "IV" by Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. All I can say is this album will kick your face in and you will like it! These guys have never let me down and I'm proud of them for producing yet another great work to add to their spotless track record.



So I naturally felt like I was on a winning streak here and, with this new song in my head, I continued to comb the web for news. And lo and behold, what did I find but the first look at Zack Snyder's new Superman incarnate. Now mind you, this is Zack Snyder, so I'm not expecting greatness... in fact, I'm expecting a plastic, bastardized take on an untouchable icon. And that's exactly what we're getting - impractical snakeskin/pleather suit, rubber props, and no Superman curl. Essentially, what was once a true hero, and a brilliant work of art and story-telling is being "revamped" by the acclaimed film-ruiner. This will no doubt fall into the horrible mold of his last (how many films has he made? oh right...) 5 films - take a good idea and then throw in a ton of bad acting, bad CGI, big explosions (already proven by the photo), sweaty men, and naked women. Oh and don't forget the slow-motion...



Fortunately, all is not lost because I still have Maylene to make my day!