Books on Sale

Hargood Book Trailer

Batman - DC's Saving Grace

I would like to make some clarifications after my outburst earlier. It should be made known, in all fairness, that DC is still putting out a handful of good reads and I will continue to enjoy those. Two with which I have been especially impressed are Snyder's Batman and Johns' Aquaman. Batman #1 was probably the freshest, most enjoyable read for me since Millar's Red Son, yes even in lieu of Flashpoint. So all that to say, they're not a spawn of Satan and they're not just vomiting out garbage upon garbage. They still have a few good writers and artists and some great story-lines worth following. Just don't go out buying anything DC and assume it'll be awesome, like you used to be able to do. But hey, keep an eye out for Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, 'cause they've got it going on with this new Batman!

Click on the picture to check out Comics Alliance's review...